Windows server 2012 Datacenter Download
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter helps larger companies optimize their operations and increase their productivity. Huge investments made for virtualization will be all worth it. It is important; however, to obtain license for client access and server. Client Access Licenses or CALs must be acquired for every user or device to gain access to the server. Server license, on the other hand, is a requirement for server installation.
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter has features similar to that of Windows Server 2012 Standard just that a license is needed for the Datacenter to enable the use of guest operational system in the virtual machines.
Windows Server 2012 Datacenter does not set limit to the number of virtual users of the Windows Server 2012 in virtual machines. Every Windows Server 2012 Datacenter covers two CPUs and these require a license. If you have more than two CPUs, it is imperative that you acquire another license.
Other important features are:
• Make storage solutions better with the use of industry-standard hardware
• Split physical servers into two (or more) groups and make use of automatic failover to guarantee availability even during downtime
• Enable mobile employees to access and eventually sync work files to the organization’s server with sure protection
• Can work with unrestricted number of users as long as each has the required CAL
• Use centralized dashboard to enable viewing and execution of tasks in many servers with the use of Server Manager
• With Remote Desktop Services and Active Directory Rights Management but both will ask for additional CALs to function
• Create backup to guard client and server information
Windows Server 2012 Pre-Installation System Requirements (Minimum)
• 512 MB of RAM
• DVD Drive
• Internet connection
• 1.4 GHz 64-bit Processor
• Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution screen or monitor
• 32 GB of Disk Space
• Microsoft mouse or other pointing device
- Five Stars Review by Jim Stewart
Price Value Quality