Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter Download
From several editions of Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter is the server platform that is best suited for companies that necessitate large-scale server functions. It helps out in the prerequisites of mission-critical businesses so they can attain superb uptime and reliability stages.
You can follow the upgrade path to Windows Server 2008 R2 Datacenter if your business is currently making use of Windows Server 2000 Datacenter, Windows Server 2003 Datacenter, and Windows Server 2008 Datacenter.
- Incorporate BranchCache, a type of service where client computers located in local offices are authorized to still access the main office server in order to retrieve content safely
- Feature Application Server, which gives absolute solution to operate and host high-speed distributed business applications
- Use Hyper-V technology that lets users build and manage virtual computing environment and their sources, which allows for the supervision of several operating systems all at one time and develop computing resources effectively
- Perform other server tasks which include the following - file services to do data keeping, immediate file searching, file replication, and many more; fax server to deliver and obtain faxes and administer fax resources; and print and document services to incorporate network printer and print server tasks
- Give chance for businesses to get their own non-proprietary servers and to make the operating system benefit from business-scale performance, dependability, and supportability
- Keep all data and carry out the processing on a lone server cluster that users get to work on leveled and centralized performance and that the network get to promote failover and fault tolerance capabilities
- Recommended for enterprises that utilize 8 to 64 processors and require 2 TB of RAM
- Allow local and remote network connectivity, accept link to network sections and facilitate the supervision of network administrators to client health guidelines and network access with its Network Policy and Access Services
Minimum System Requirements
- 512MB RAM
- 1.4 GHz (x64 processor)
- Super VGA or greater-resolution screen (800 x 600 at least)
- 10 GB Available Disk Space